- Multi-purpose drawing paper 1 pad 18×24 drawing paper $16.82
- 2 sheets of BFK paper $5.47 ea
- A sketch book the is spiral bound 9” x12” 7.53
- Watercolor paper 9 x 12 watercolor pad Arches 13.72
- A drawing board
- Or piece of Masonite big enough to fit drawing pad paper Purchase clips and an extra larger rubber band to hold paper tablets to board $60.00
- Two Large clips to hold paper $1.29 ea
- Ruler 24 “ steel $7.50
- This can be the same if purchased in an art store that specializes in these supplies.
- I have ordered paper size 36 by 24 or larger that can be cut into different sizes.
- 2 cans Non-toxic fixative for pastels (Non toxic Hairspray) may cause yellowing of paper over time. $6.50 ea
- Use recycled yogurt containers for water tubs for watercolor. Free
- Refills for Watercolor will be Yellow and Blue maybe green by watercolor tubes to squeeze out when individual watercolor sections run dry. $3.50 ea.
Each child should have the following:
- 2 pieces of Foam Core or other heavy card or tag board 30 x 20 for portfolio to make a portfolio or buy one. $4.80 ea
- #6 Ebony Pencil $1.95
- Pencil Sharpener hand held only (electric Sharpeners eat up color pencils) $2.50
- Color pencil set with 18-24 or 36 colors.11.45 for set of 12 22.50 set of 24
- Pink Pearl eraser for pencil .40
- White eraser for color pencil 1.40
- Kneaded eraser for pastels and pencil $1.44
- Sharpie marking pens Ultra thin and thick (Black only) $4.75 z
- Watercolor set with 8 colors with refillable sections
- #6 watercolor brush $7.20 #10 round water color brush $7.32 and 1” flat WC brush $13.85
- Pastel chalks, set of 24, non-toxic, 12 colors $7.90
- 2 blending sticks f( pastel and charcoals) $2.90
- Box of Charcoal Sticks. $10.00
- Small makeup sponge $1.00
- Chamois $6.95
- A fishing box or other plastic box to carry art supplies are needed these in if purchasing them individually. $10.00
- 1 can of non-toxic fixative for pastels/charcoal if purchasing your supplies separate from a classroom setting. $6.50 ea (Non-toxic Hairspray will work too! However, it may cause yellowing of paper over time) If you don’t fix the finished pastel piece it will not stay on the paper and will smear all over other artwork. Best to put a blank sheet of paper over the pastel after it dries in order to store in portfolio.
Instructions on spraying pastel artwork:
- Hold the can about 18 inches from the surface of artwork.
- Spray artwork evenly, starting at the top.
- Move spray back and forth evenly until you get to the bottom of the piece.
- Do not hold in one area or you will over saturate the chalk and paper.
- Precut multipurpose paper $175.00
- Refills of extra yellows and Blues and all assorted watercolor