About Born To Draw
The Born To Draw program is the product of 20 years of teaching children to draw and paint. I gathered information and techniques in the classroom, which I share to enable an instructor and/or parent to teach drawing.
The instruction is based on the National Art Association Standards for visual arts.
The step-by-step drawing lessons are based on shape relationships, placement and mark making with a structure that gives students the confidence to be creative. The book should be used as a teaching resource for lesson planning and best practices to use in the classroom setting. Born To Draw is the first iBook in a planned series that utilizes interdisciplinary practices to be used in education art curriculum.
- National Art Education Association
- International Art Education Association
- New Mexico Women In Film
- New Mexico Art League
- National Watercolor Society
- Graphic Artist Guild
- Visual Artist Guild: Delta Epsilon Chapter of Beta Phi Gamma (the National Journalistic Fraternity)
- Artist Equity Association
- American Civil Liberties Union: current Board-Member of Santa Fe, NM Chapter 2001-2004
- Danny Bonnici’s Liquid Mixes http://www.liquidmixes.com/
Liquid Mixes offers mixing and mastering services, directly accessing the highest quality state of the art equipment in conjunction with the experience of an ARIA nominated producer/engineer.
After all the time and energy spent creating your tracks, why wouldn’t you give them the professional mixing and mastering they deserve.
If sharpening your production skills is more your thing then Liquid Mixes can help you get the most out of the software.
More Born to Draw Books And Projects
- Born To Draw: Drawings For Holidays and Special Occasions
- Drawing Perspective
- Born To Draw App
- Watercolor and Color Theory 101
- Color Pencil 100
The app is currently in the works and will be available through LIONap